A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boatman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boatman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boatman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Boatman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Boatman practice?
- Dr. Richard Boatman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boatman practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.