A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boatman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boatman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boatman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boatman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boatman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boatman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Boatman practice?
Dr. Richard Boatman practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.