Learn more about Dr. Richard Boccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boccio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boccio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boccio, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boccio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boccio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- St Catherine of Siena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Boccio DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Boccio practice?
- Dr. Richard Boccio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.