A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boccio, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boccio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boccio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- St Catherine of Siena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Boccio DPM and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Boccio practice?
- Dr. Richard Boccio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.