Learn more about Dr. Richard Boccio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boccio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boccio, DPM, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boccio graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boccio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- St Catherine of Siena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Boccio practice?
Dr. Richard Boccio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY.
See Smithtown Surgeons.