Feb 7th, 2015

Dr. Boette once told me that he does not consider it to be his job to argue with parents, which means, in practice, that he will give his opinion and treatment advice, but he won't bully parents. I appreciate this tremendously as a parent! He tends to treat minimally and conservatively, not handing out antibiotics and other medication like candy, and he's fantastic with the kids themselves. We're quite happy he's still practicing!

Dec 13th, 2014

42 years ago when my oldest son was born. He could have only gotten better over the years, he was then on Bull St in Columbia SC

11 year patient Mom! show details 11 year patient Mom!
Aug 13th, 2012

Couldnt ask for a better doctor with kids! We asked him what qualified him to take care of our first child...his response was number of kids and grandkids he had! That its self helped us decide he was right for our family! The only reason, I gave a 3 for the staff is because Sue is AWESOME, however the other lady isnt friendly and kind of difficult to deal with but then again that just maybe ones personal opinion so dont let that affect your ultimate decision to have a great doctor and the smiling face of Sue when you enter the door!

Jun 2nd, 2012

Dr. Boette is passionate about his work with children and is readily available for concerns during office hours and after. We receive quality caring service every time for the last 11 years and would recommend him. I have never waited more than 2 minutes on an appointment with him urgent work in or planned. Exceptional.

He is great show details He is great
Mar 9th, 2012

As great as he is, his wife is a lataction consultant which makes his practice the best.

A most excellent doctor! show details A most excellent doctor!
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Boette is in solo practice with 2 staff. His wife is also a wonderful lactation consultant. Both of my kids LOVE this doctor and I couldn't, wouldn't in my right mind change them to another doctor. We live an hour away from his office, and there have been numerous times I've had to call him for questions concerning my little ones, and he's always given the best, most sensible advice. He is very caring, attentive, and by far THE most compassionate toward children as I have ever seen. After hours, he carries a phone with him-- no call service for this man, which to me is just awesome. Don't ever be afraid to ask this man a question concerning your child, as he is a very knowledgeable and caring pediatrician.

May 16th, 2011

Dr. Boette is a very warm, caring doctor. He will listen to your needs, but does not always agree with your point of view on a topic. He is not very open to alternative health and will delay vaccinations, but does not believe in it. I continue to go to him because he is a solo practitioner that will actually return a phone call! (A lot of other doctors will only respond through a nurse phone call.) Plus I like the ease of making an appointment for sick or well visits and the wait time is great. Of his office staff, Sue is very sweet and kind. I don't think I have ever seen his other nurse (can't remember her name) smile or go out of her way to talk to my kids. Overall, a good place to take your children.

Feb 28th, 2011

Great breast feeding support! We love Dr. Boette!

Sep 20th, 2010

Wonderful, wonderful Doctor. Kind, caring, great with children and parents, sharp in diagnosis . . . wish he was in Family Practice not just Pediatrics.

Jul 1st, 2010

Dr. Boette is AWESOME! Attentive, caring, interested, genuine...I could go on for days. My daughter begs to go see him even when we don't have an appointment! Not only does he care for the children but when I was a new mom he was also concerned about me. I could not imagine a better Doctor for my children. He answers even my dumbest questions w/o making me feel stupid for having them. Just above and beyond I wish ALL doctors could be that way!

Jun 3rd, 2010

Dr. Boette is the type of pediatrician that truly cares about children. He talks to the children and asks what they feel and what their symptoms are first...then he asks the parents. He takes the time to explain things to parents and make them feel at ease. He is patient with the kids and takes an interest in their thoughts and feelings.