inactive

Richard G Boles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

September 5th, 2013
Genetics and its wording are very confusing which makes it difficult for average person understand, let alone a family with a sick child looking for answers. When we first traveled from AZ to see Dr. Boles I was impressed by the homework he had done regarding our daughter and her specific case. He read ALL of the medical notes I submitted (10 years worth). Her initial appointment was a few hours. We not only met with him, but his whole team which consisted of genetic counselor, a nutritionist and a social worker. Everything was explained thoroughly to us. We not only left the appointment with a possible diagnosis, but we also left with a plan. If you are looking up a geneticist than I'm sure you can understand how amazing a plan is. Since her first appointment she has seen him for follow up appointments, received a diagnosis and started a treatment plan. I have never had difficulty getting in contact with him or any member of his staff. He has helped us with many emergency situations and responded quickly as well as his team. Dr. Boles invaluable part of our daughters care.