Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Lincoln Center Ob-Gyn
800 SW Lincoln St
Old Town, Topeka, KS 66606
785-233-5101
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Would let this man touch me or my babies.  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

When I was pregnant with my 3rd child (I have 4). I went on a trip to Arkansas when I was 4.5 months pregnant. At this point there had been no complications. While in Arkansas I began having abdominal pain and bleeding. I called the on call doctor who happened to be Bonebrake around 11pm This man was extremely crude and Essentially told me that I had no business being out of town while pregnant and that I interrupted his evening and to call back during normal business hours if I was still bleeding the next day. I found this hurtful and incompassionate. I told my regular doctor that I absolutely did not want that man to deliver my baby. I almost switched clinics over it. I work with doctors and have never met one so inconsiderate.

|  show details
by humiliated and in pain on Nov 14th, 2013

I went in for complications of a hysterectomy..he literally told me to go **** myself !! to go to the sx store and buy a toy.. i left in pain literally crawling on the floor. he manipulated my vgina during an exam and caused severe pain and pressure inside my vagina..I am Mormon I told him this.. I sat there for 3 hours in the waiting room just to be prescribe antipsychotic medicine and told to go home and play with myself..please Lord lets pray

|  I will NEVER return to this doctor.  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2013

After being left in the waiting room for nearly 2 HOURS....this dr was rude,condescending, and insulting. He did not listen, seemed to have his own agenda and responded with rude sarcasm to every question as if I were stupid for not knowing what a dr knows. I left almost in tears, completely bewildered by how I had been treated. And I waited 2 hrs in the waiting room for THAT. Patients who claim to like or appreciate this type of treatment must be masochistic. If you are looking for an OBGYN,....KEEP LOOKING!

|  Doctor or friend?  |  show details
by Trish on Jun 20th, 2013

Dr. Bonebrake delivered two of my children and has been my Dr. for the past 12 years. The first time I visited him I went home in tears because he told me the truth - I needed to lose weight. I was hurt because someone finally called me out on a very important matter - but I needed to hear it! I have respected and appreciated Dr. Bonebrake's advice ever since. Dr. Bonebrake is very passionate about his patients and has a matter of fact way of stating his opinions and concerns. If you're looking for someone to be nice, call your mom. If you're looking for honesty and knowledge, Dr. Bonebrake is the one.

|  Great Dr.!  |  show details
by Jessica on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Bonebrake not only delivered me, but also delivered my two children! When I was pregnant with my second, I had a softball size ovarian cyst, he took great care of me! I have had issues my whole life with womenly issues and recently Dr. Bonebrake performed an Endometrial ablation, I can't thank him enough... Its like having my life back! I would never trust another Dr. the way I trust him!!!

|  Jo Ann Harden(mother-in-law) of Jessica Trent  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

If you need a doctor who has NO compassionhe is the doctor. If you need to have adequate medical carehe is not the doctor. If you love yourself or are the person who is carrying a child in pregnancy, or if you miscarry and go to Stormont-Vale Emergency RoomPLEASE do not let him treat you. I love my daughter-in-law and I NEVER WANT HER TO HAVE THIS doctor treat her ever again!!!

|  great doctor  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

At first I didn't know about his bedside manner but I realized he is a no nonsense person and says it like it is. I became to like that with my last child as I was turning 39 and scared about everything because of 2 other miscarriages. But he was good about reassuring me and I felt great about his knowledge. He is a great doctor!

|  Amazing  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

His attention to each patient is awesome!!!

|  Extremely rude!  |  show details
May 17th, 2010

After I had been in labor for 18 hours, Dr. Bonebrake came in, looked at me and said, "It can't hurt that bad." I was 18, scared and in horrible pain. I'm not sure if I would call it luck but I was in labor long enough that he was off and the next doctor on call delivered my child.Had I known better, I would have switched after the first appointment with him.

|  show details
Sep 9th, 2009

I really liked Dr. Bonebrake's no-nonsense approach to my pregnancy. With all of the literature on the internet, he got right to the point about what I should and shouldn't worry about. My pregnancy was very easy, so I cannot speak to how he interacts if you are having difficulties. I liked his very dry sense of humor, but could see where some would find it incredibly rude.

|  Avoid  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2009

I would go great lengths to avoid every coming in contact with Dr. Bonebrake every again. During my pregnancy I was having pains, I was scared and nervous that something was wrong. Dr. Bonebrake was incredibly rude to me over the phone. At this office, your doctor is not neccessarily the one that will deliver your baby. So I switched clinics completely on the off chance that Bonebrake would be on call when I went into labor.