A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boorse is Good. Dr. Boorse has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boorse, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy and Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Boorse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Sacred Heart HospitalAllentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boorse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boorse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Boorse practice?
Dr. Richard Boorse practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Boorse, Dr. Ricardo Boorse, Dr. Rich Boorse, Dr. Richie Boorse, Dr. Rick Boorse, Dr. Rickey Boorse