A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boorse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boorse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boorse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boorse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boorse, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Boorse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Boorse MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Boorse practice?
- Dr. Richard Boorse has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Boorse practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.