A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boorse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boorse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boorse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boorse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boorse, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boorse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Boorse has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Boorse MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Boorse practice?
- Dr. Richard Boorse has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Boorse practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.