Learn more about Dr. Richard Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boothby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boothby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boothby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Boothby practice?
Dr. Richard Boothby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.