A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boothby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boothby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
- Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alfred Boothby MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Boothby practice?
- Dr. Richard Boothby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boothby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lakeland Oncologists.