Learn more about Dr. Richard Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boothby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boothby
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Boothby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boothby, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Boothby MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Boothby practice?
- Dr. Richard Boothby has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boothby practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.