Dr. Richard Borrowdale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Borrowdale?

July 13th, 2017

Husband's Doc

Could not be a better surgeon or a more kind, truly caring man. So glad we found him. My husband had Head/neck cancer. Two surgeries, many, many follow ups.

February 18th, 2013

SAVED LIFE !

After an inept dr.( ? ) in Florida left the roots of a cancer in my face, I was referred to Dr. Borrowdale by another physician. Dr. borrowdale immediately ordered a test and found the cancer was growing and heading for my brain. He scheduled me for surgery, then, He and his team went to work and removed ALL traces of the cancer.. It's been 6 1/2 years nowthat I've been cancer free. My thanks to you again and may you have some great fishing days in your new area. J.

December 9th, 2011

GORDON C GREENWOOD D.N.

I WAS REFERED TO DR.BORROWDALE BY ANOTHER DR.IN DR.BORROWDALES FIELD.I HAVE TO SAY DR.BORROWDLAE SAVED MY LIFE.CANCER IS A FRIGHTENING EXPERIENCE,HOWEVER DR,BORROWDALES PERFECT BED SIDE MANNERS AND HIS ABILITY TO INSTLILL CONFIDENCE AND EASE HELPED ME GET TROUGH MY CRISIS.I HIGHLY RECOMEND DR. BORROWDALE AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF EXPECIALLY HIS NURSE PAM.WHEN SOMEONE SAVES YOUR LIFE YOU NEVER FORGET.DR.BORROWDALE IS A HEALER FOR THAT IAM FOREVER GRATEFUL.

June 6th, 2011

ALWAYS GET A COPY OF ANY TEST RESULTS!!!!!

My husband had colon cancer and lung cancer for a year before we were told about the colon cancer. We were never told about the tumor on his left lung. I found it accidently when I picked up records for an appointment. While reading the CT reports and PET reports they both first mentioned a spot on his left lung, a spot on his liver and then the spot in his colon. My husband is now dealing with end stage lung cancer and not expected to live long. I have repeatedly tried to reach him since he moved to Illinois to no avail. He doesn't return calls to former patients even after asking them to stay in contact. Poor excuse for a human being let alone a Doctor. My advice, be very careful and inquisitive if this is your doctor. DO NOT TRUST HIM TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING. He claims your cured and then doesn't tell you things to make you believe it.

April 19th, 2009

We have complete confidence when dealing with Dr. Borrowdale and his CENTA group.

October 8th, 2017