A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bottiglione:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bottiglione is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bottiglione, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bottiglione graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Bottiglione has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Bottiglione MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Bottiglione practice?
- Dr. Richard Bottiglione has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bottiglione practices Dermatology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Dermatologists.