A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Botto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Botto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Botto graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Botto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barton HealthCare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Botto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans