Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bot to is very very smart and looks at all angles of medical issues to determine what would be the best health care option

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office is basic but the service was excellent.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A bright light in the darkness of health care

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dev Botto is very easy to communicate with. he is opened minded and up to date on alternative health issues

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Clear communication, thorough examination, and relevant solutions and advice were all a part of my appointment with Dr. Botto. I do not hesitate to recommend him as a medical care provider.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Botto is a kind, caring Dr. and always makes me feel like he is truly interested in my well-being!

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Botto and I have been seeing each other going on three years,and I would say we have more of a,friend to friend relationship,than Doctor patiant.Ive always felt comfortable with him and would recommend him to anyone having health issues.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Botto is a healer. He cares about his patients, and urges you to take part in your own healing, wellness, and recovery. He's helped me address and deal with life threatening health issues.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Botto and I have always had a more Dr. friend relationship than Dr. patiant.He has always shown concurn for me and I would recomend him to anyone looking for a health care provider.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr. Botto for a number of years and would have no hesitation in highly recommending him to others. His knowledge, expertise, and experience are extensive and he communicates medical information extremely well.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Staff is friendly depending on the day. Dr. Botto is the only doctor in the Tahoe area that provides help with opiate addiction,that being said residents have no choice but to see him. He has helped me get my life back on track and for that i'm greatfull.