A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bourgeois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bourgeois
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bourgeois Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bourgeois has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Bourgeois MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Richard Bourgeois has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bourgeois practices Ophthalmology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Ophthalmologists.