A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bourgeois is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bourgeois has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Bourgeois MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Richard Bourgeois has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bourgeois practices Ophthalmology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Ophthalmologists.