A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bove is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bove, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Dr. Bove has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lawrence Bove MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Bove practice?
- Dr. Richard Bove has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Bove practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near , .