A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Bowen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Bowen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Richard Bowen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J R. Bowen practice?
- Dr. J Bowen has 7 office locations.
Dr. J Bowen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.