A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bowerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bowerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowerman
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bowerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bowerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Bowerman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Bowerman practice?
- Dr. Richard Bowerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bowerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.