Learn more about Dr. Richard Bowerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bowerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bowerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Bowerman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Bowerman practice?
- Dr. Richard Bowerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bowerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.