A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bowerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bowerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowerman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bowerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bowerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowerman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bowerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Bowerman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Bowerman practice?
- Dr. Richard Bowerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bowerman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.