Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Boxer
Dr. Richard Boxer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Boxer is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown and Espanola Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Boxer has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Boxer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Erik Carlson
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi47
Dr. Akeela Oaris
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi6
Dr. Edward Mckenzie
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi20