A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Braley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Braley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Braley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Braley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Braley graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Braley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Healthpark Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Braley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Braley practice?
- Dr. Richard Braley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Braley practices Ophthalmology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Ophthalmologists.