A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bralliar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bralliar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bralliar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bralliar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bralliar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jack Bralliar DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Bralliar practice?
- Dr. Richard Bralliar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bralliar practices Psychiatry near Pahrump, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Pahrump Psychiatrists.