A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brannan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brannan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Brannan DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Brannan practice?
- Dr. Richard Brannan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brannan practices Internal Medicine near Orefield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jim Thorpe, PA and Pottsville, PA.
See Orefield Internists.