Dr. Richard Branoff MD Patient Reviews

March 30th, 2016
Patient/Co-worker
Awesome. I have been his patient for over 25 years.

March 27th, 2015
1st visit as new patient
I saw nurse practitioner Shelley, she was remarkably attentive and patient. I was not rushed , on the contrary, I was given the time needed to express my concerns. The staff was professional, kind and prompt, like Jen at the front desk, who kept her cool when I arrived w an attitude . The office was pleasant & clean. Dr. Branoff's staff made me feel like a patient versus a piece of meat customer.. It was a pleasant surprise. I left the appt. feeling that I was in good hands.

October 20th, 2013
patient review
Excellent doctor. In 1988 Dr. Branoff saved my life not only physically but emotionally as well. Dr. Branoff is a passionate and caring person who genuinely empathizes with his clients, As to the other reviewer, in 2009 Dr. Branoff was sharing the front desk with approx. 15 doctors at a major metropolitan hospital. Dr. Banoff moved from that location and know has different desk people who are very friendly and helpful. The waiting waiting, as the other reviewer indicated is about an average of 20 min.

October 5th, 2009
Excellent physician, I have been going to him since I was young. But, the lady at the desk could be a bit nicer. Especially since she's dealing with people who are dealing with potentially bad news. Just my humble opinion.