A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Braunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Braunstein, Ophthalmologist, Anesthesiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Braunstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunstein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Braunstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Evan Braunstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Braunstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Braunstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Braunstein practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.