A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braverman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braverman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Braverman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Braverman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Braverman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Richard Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Braverman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.