A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Braverman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Braverman practice?
Dr. Richard Braverman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Radiologists and Houston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Braverman, Dr. Ricardo Braverman, Dr. Rich Braverman, Dr. Richie Braverman, Dr. Rick Braverman, Dr. Rickey Braverman