Dr. Richard Brazzel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

January 30th, 2013
Dr Brazzel was recommended by many of my friends both for OB and GYN. You can tell he loves his job. His face lights up just to hear the baby's heartbeat or to see her on the monitor. He has an excellent bedside manner and has a way of making you feel comfortable in uncomfortable situations. He takes his time to explain things in a way you can understand and feel confident in making informed decisions. He does book up quickly. And most times I've had a delay and wait for my appointment, it's because he had to deliver a baby. So I can't fault him for that as I would want the same for me. He's by far the best doctor I've ever had!

March 10th, 2011
I adore Dr. Brazzel. He is my GYN and I hope I still live in the area when it is time for me to start a family so that he can be my OB as well. He has an excellent bedside manner. He is very friendly and always makes me feel comfortable. A female co-worker is always present during the exams, though I will say he gives the most gentle exams I've ever received. You can tell he enjoys his job both as a GYN and OB (tons of photos of his patients and their children). LOVE LOVE LOVE him! Though appointments definitely fill up ahead of time, so book early!