Pediatricians

Child Health Associates
105 Millbury St
Auburn, MA 01501
508-832-9691
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

Dr. Bream is an exceptional doctor. My children always have a smile for him. He always takes his time to listen to and answer all questions. My family is lucky to have such a compassionate person our doctor.

|  mary W  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr Bream has gone above and beyond for my family. When my child had a febrile seizure he called to check on us twice. When my youger daughter stopped breathing at 6 days old, he called us late on a Friday nite to check on us in the hospital! He has a great disposition and my children never are nervous to go see him. He has become a member of the family and always taken any concerns very serioulsy and though he is very reserved, he never forces an opinion and is always willing to "check something out" just to ease a parents mind! Awesome Doc and will be sooo sad when he retires!

|  Excellent Doctor and Excellent Practice!!!  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

My daughter saw Dr. Bream from birth to 15-months (before we moved out of state). During this time, she was diagnosed with RSV, had multiple ear infections, and some unknown virus that sent us to the ER. Needless to say, I was on the phone with the office a lot!!! Tests were done at the office (no running around to the hospital or other clinics for blood work, and RSV test was done in minutes at the office). I was always seen same day and on weekends. Dr. Bream is a kid at heart and knows children. He listened to every word and concern we had, and he answered every question. As a first time parent, I never felt like I had a dumb question (and looking back... I feel like I had some dumb questions - LOL). I may not have had Dr. Bream for most sick appointments, but the practice is staffed with top-notch and caring doctors. Although we had a couple of longer waits, I NEVER minded because it was usually because there were unexpected emergencies with other children. I remember everything Dr. Bream did for us and I think every parent and child deserves that attention. I felt like my daughter (and mom and dad) were in excellent hands! I miss him and the practice dearly! I haven't found anyone like them after the move!!!