Learn more about Dr. Richard Breeden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Breeden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeden
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Breeden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Breeden, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Breeden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Sjrmc Im
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Breeden MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Breeden practice?
- Dr. Richard Breeden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Breeden practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Neurologists and Farmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.