Learn more about Dr. Richard Breeden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Breeden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breeden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breeden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Breeden, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Breeden graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Breeden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Regional Medical Center Inc
- Sjrmc Im
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Breeden MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Breeden practice?
- Dr. Richard Breeden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Breeden practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Farmington, NM.
See Farmington Neurologists and Farmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.