A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Breiman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Calcinosis, Liver Cancer, and Liver Transplantation.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Breiman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Breiman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Breiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Breiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Breiman practice?
Dr. Richard Breiman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Breiman, Dr. Rickie Breiman, Dr. Rich Breiman, Dr. Rick Breiman, Dr. Richie Breiman, Dr. Ricky Breiman