A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Breiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Breiman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Breiman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Breiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Spencer Breiman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Breiman practice?
- Dr. Richard Breiman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Breiman practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, CA and Oakland, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.