A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Breiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breiman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breiman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Breiman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Breiman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Breiman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Spencer Breiman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Breiman practice?
- Dr. Richard Breiman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Breiman practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and San Jose, CA.
See San Leandro Radiologists.