Dr. Richard Brennan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 24th, 2016
While Dr. James Brennan was my OB/GYN at that time, Dr. Richard Brennan delivered my daughter 3 years ago. Dr. J Brennan, my doctor, was out of town. I had never met Richard Brennan before so I was a little nervous when I went into labor with my first child on her due date knowing ahead of time my doctor was out of town. However, it was the best experience of my life. He had me and my husband laughing out loud during her delivery. He checked in on me often post-partum. I felt very comfortable while in his care. Great doctor with a great sense of humor.

June 25th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr. Richard Brennan is a very nice and down to earth doctor. He is very good at what he does and makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone who is pregnant.

January 30th, 2012
Amazing
I have been pregnant two years in a row and doctor Richard Brennan has taken care of me both times he is a outstanding doctor. He does not make you feel weird or uncomfortable he explains things very well and so i can understand i would recommend him to any woman.

April 3rd, 2011
While the Doctor himself is just ok his office staff is just awful! They lost my information several times, I had three "first" appointments before these girls could get it right. I stuck with him because I had heard wonderful things, my mistake. The staff does not call you to reschedule if he has to leave to deliver a baby. Instead they wait until you arrive for your appointment. If you have to see one of the other brothers who work out of this office, they will keep you waiting because they have there "own patients to see first" (as I was rudely informed by the office staff). I waited over 45 minuets before having to reschedule. The girls completely dropped the ball on my Gestational diabetes test, and then YELLED (yes yelled in a snotty raised tone, I was YELLED at like a child)three weeks before my baby was due that I had better get this done! Never mind the doctor and I had already taken care of it. When I went into premature labor, Dr.Brennen was already there delivering a another baby. So instead of attempting to stop my labor (I have a history of going into premature labor, he was very well aware of this) He decided that "were all here, may as well just take her out now" My baby ended up in the NICU for two weeks. It was the most stressful pregnancy of all my children. The girls in the office are anything but mature professionals. I would suggest women shop around before hand, there are much better doctors out there!

January 28th, 2011
Wonderful!
Excellent physician!

January 25th, 2011
Ruth Ann K
I have been a going to Dr. Richard Brennan for over 19 years. He delivered my 4 boys. He is a very caring doctor. He is willing to take the time to listen to you. I would recommended him to everyone. I have nothing negitive to say about him. He's a wonderful doctor.

February 28th, 2010
hey there
thanks for all you did to keep me safe and at ease while i was pregnant. you were awsome. thanks so much. stay funny....lol

November 30th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have had several visits to Dr. Brennan. Me and my husband both enjoy visiting. I have never waited for over 5 minutes to be seen and usually the nurses call me as soon as they see me walk through the door. Dr. Richard will be delivering my baby at St. Clare hospital and I am so excited to have him involved in the experience. He is a great doctor and has a great personality and warm demeanor. Nothing but good things to say about Brennan OBGYN.

October 13th, 2009
Awesome doctor
I have had the luxury of using Dr. Richard for several years. I have been a patient in the office for almost 10 years now. His older brother Robert delivered both of my kids. Again he was awesome as well. Dr Richard has seen me through surgeries in office in STL. Nothing but great things to say about all 3 brothers & their staff!