A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brickley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brickley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Brickley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Brickley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Brickley practice?
- Dr. Richard Brickley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brickley practices Anesthesiology near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Anesthesiologists.