A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brickner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brickner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brickner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Brickner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Brickner MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Brickner practice?
- Dr. Richard Brickner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brickner practices Anesthesiology near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Anesthesiologists.