Dr. Richard Bridgewater Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bridgewater?

He saved my little Emily

Posted on November 21st, 2015

Dr. Bridgewater saved my baby 17 years ago if it wasn't for him she wouldn't be the beautiful 17 year old that she is today!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Unfriendly Receptionist

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I was referred by a friend because I am having some issues and she thought he can help. To tell you this much I will not be going to him thanks to his wonderful receptionist she is very rude, her attitude was horrible and unable to answer any of my questions. Hopefully he changes his front desk staff because he will be loosing a lot of business.

Best Doctor in South Florida

Posted on January 13th, 2015

This is the best doctor I've met in awhile. Informative, humorous, courteous, gentle, and caring. I would recommend him to everyone. It was hard finding someone who cared about getting down to the right treatment plan for me cause of PCOS but now Im in the right hands.

Posted on November 27th, 2014

I had really bad with this doctor. First the waiting period is just ridiculous. You have to make sure that the day you have an appointment with the doctor you don't have to do anything else because you'll spend at least 3 and a half hour waiting. Then I was pregnant and I had a bleeding and I call the doctor to ask what to do. I had an a appointment with him this day at 3 o'clock and I asked if I cann come earlier. They said they will call me back to let me know. 30 min later nobody called me. I called again and explain again what's going on. They said oooo go to the emergency room. I went and I had a misscarege. After I finished there I called my doctorto let him know that I am not coming to the appointment I had. They said ooo but you don't have a appointment today. They've called me 3 times sent me 2 emails to confirm the appointment and that was the second time that they do this. First time I went there and they told me that I don't have an appointment today. Absolutely mess. Horrible experience.

Doctor's Response

case reviewed with office staff and charts. unable to verify her account, which is not typical or consistent with our practice

Excellent doctor for me and my family

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Cons: wait time can be excessive. It was over 1 hour once. Pros: Dr. Bridgewater was the perfect doctor for me because I wanted to avoid unnecessary interventions. He was not pushy about epidurals, c-sections, etc. He is very respectful of the patient's wishes, within reason. I ended up having a natural birth, no pain meds, beautiful, and healthy baby, and I firmly believe that Dr. Bridgewater helped make that happen. My baby is now breastfeeding with no problems, which is a natural part of our birth plan. Thank you, Dr. Bridgewater!!!

WONDERFUL

Posted on November 11th, 2008

Delivered my second child vaginal delivery. No complications .. No tearing...Wonderful bedside manner!!

Posted on March 30th, 2017