A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Briggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briggs
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Briggs Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Briggs has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gerard Briggs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Richard Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Briggs practices Family Medicine near Brandon, SD.
See Brandon Primary Care Doctors.