A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Bringhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Bringhurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bringhurst graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bringhurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F Richard Bringhurst MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. F R. Bringhurst practice?
- Dr. F Bringhurst has 1 office location.
Dr. F Bringhurst practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.