A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Bringhurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Bringhurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bringhurst graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bringhurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bringhurst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. F R. Bringhurst practice?
Dr. F Bringhurst practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Endocrinologists.