inactive

Richard A Brinner Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

April 9th, 2015
This person is very rude, uncaring and has pathological contempt for everyone that he meets. No one deserves to experience his awful behavior. He needs to be run out of town.

June 11th, 2014
do not go to this "doctor"
He is a very rude, cold, unpleasant person. I would not even call him a doctor because true Doctor's actually care. He is very self-righteous, trying to act better than you. Please don't waste your time like I did!

April 22nd, 2014
Horrible bedside manners!.
Dr. Brinner seemed very nice when I was referred to him by physician. He removed my gallbladder, was very rude with my family after he was finished with the surgery, they had to force him to shake their hand. Went in for my follow-up appointment, very quick to run out of the room. Had no concern that I'm still in horrible pain a week after surgery. Scheduled for me to come back in 2 weeks, I will not be keeping that appointment! I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 13th, 2014
This doctor's bedside manner and overall personality is awful!!
Dr Brinner is rude and sarcastic and does NOT even take the time to listen to you. He removed my daughter's gallbladder but said he was only doing it as another "test" not because he thought she needed it. Her gallbladder had adhesions on it and he stated "well I guess that is what it was after all" after he removed it. Her GI doctor had referred her and he knew that was what had been wrong with her for over 6 months (and she is perfectly fine now). When I was asking questions after her surgery Dr Brinner cut me off in mid sentence and walked away. A couple of my daughter's incisions were very jagged and scarred because of it. I would not take my animals to him and no one in my family will ever see him again. If I could give negative stars I would!

December 1st, 2012
unbelievable
My relative was in a hospital for 7 weeks under Dr. Brinner's care. He did not diagnose that she was unable to swallow! The inability to swallow was diagnosed at a nursing home within the week following the hospital discharge.

June 15th, 2012
Very Rude
We were shocked by the direct and rude comments that were made during our office visit. It seemed like he was upset before he walked in the room. I do have to admit that overall the information he gave may have been correct, but the way he presented it was inappropriate.