Dr. Richard Britton DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 29th, 2016
Spartanrick
Dr. Britton is a very good doctor. Very pleasant and doesn't worry so much about the three minute per patient rule. I've spent 30 minutes or more talking with him during visits. He is genuinely interested in your health. Awesome Doc.

June 7th, 2016
Dr Britton is a very good Dr, needs to remember to follow up with his patients early enough

April 21st, 2016
Great Doc, Bad Jokes
I spent 40 years abusing myself and never seeking any kind of medical treatment unless I couldn't stop the bleeding or there was a bone sticking out. It's taken some time to separate all the different issues I have, but he has been more than kind and listens to insane thoughts I've deduced from Google. Haha I've never had a problem with him or his staff, they've always bent over backwards to help any time I've needed it.

April 2nd, 2016
I have never come across a Dr. like Dr. Britton!! I have yet to still find someone with the compassion and dedication to his patients as Dr. Richard Britton. I miss hum dearly and it saddens me to the core that I lost him as my physician. May God continue to bless him on his journey as a very dedicated and compassionate Doctor. Thank you for 5 yrs. of wonderful service Dr. Britton.

May 5th, 2014
Lazy receptionist
I really like Dr.Britton. He is kind and seems to care about his patients. The problem is the scheduler or receptionist. She is lazy and never sends out Patients requested referrals to see specialist. I saw Dr. Britton 2 months ago and requested to see a specialist for a second opinion and other reasons. I haven't received a phone call or letter from my insurance approving my referral because Jamie has yet to file my request. This is not the first time I've had problems with "paperwork" situations.My insurance is billing me for things that already have been approved by them, but wrong dates filed by Jamie and misinformed information is making my insurance, which is fully covered, bill me.A Doctors office should run smoothly but if one person does NOT do their job, it reflects badly against the Dr. My family of four has now changed our beloved physician Dr.Britton because of the lack of service provided by one staff member.

February 24th, 2012
A.R.
Excellent from top to bottom. Caring,extremely knowledgeable, unparalleled bedside manner.

February 5th, 2012
SET A BROKEN ARM WRONG!!
Dr. Britton was my primary care physician for many years until I went to him for a broken arm. He set it in a cast, but didn't bother to have a routine x-ray done afterwards to make sure it was set correctly. I had to go to physical therapy for 12 weeks and was told that I'll have problems for the rest of my life as a result of this doctor's oversight. I contacted an attorney and was told it's next to impossible to sue a doctor for malpractice unless you're permanently disabled or dead. Do yourself a favor and go to a different doctor, any other doctor!

March 11th, 2010
See someone else!!
Britton is a worst case scenario doctor and he bases his judgements on that first diagnosis. He will give medication that is not needed or not right for you. Him and his staff do NOT follow up with the patients and don't seem to care about you after you leave their office. My example is that because of medication he perscribed (that the E.R. doctors said I never should have been on) I called and told them what happened and that this was a trend with him, he never called back to find out the full story or how I was.PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!

March 9th, 2010
I was dropped as a patient from Dr. Brittton out of the blue! The letter did not give a reason! He had me on an antidepresssant and I had no choice to quit the medication "cold turkey" because he dropped me!!!!! I am not very happy with this. I have called the office and no one will help me. I am going through very bad side effects from coming off this medication!!!! I feel that he and his staff have no compassion for what I am going through. I am suffering from not being on my antidepressant!!!!!!!!!