Learn more about Dr. Richard Brockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brockman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brockman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Brockman practice?
Dr. Richard Brockman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.