Learn more about Dr. Richard Brockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brockman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brockman
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Brockman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brockman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Brockman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Brockman practice?
- Dr. Richard Brockman has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brockman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.