Learn more about Dr. Richard Brockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brockman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brockman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Family Counseling
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Brockman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Brockman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Brockman practice?
- Dr. Richard Brockman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brockman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.