Rheumatologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Doctor, Much Better Than My Last Rheumatologist  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2012

Dr. Brodman spent a lot of time, over an hour and fifteen minutes on my first appt. I only had to pay my usual co-pay. He asked me many questions, examined me closely, looked not only at my joints but at the rest of me, too. Really nice guy. Every time I go he looks closely at my hands and feet and fingers, and spends 20 minutes or more talking, explainig and asking questions.This guy is 20 times better than my last Rheumatologist. I highly recommend him.

|  SLE  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

Dr. Brodman diagnosed me with Lupus at 15 when many other doctors misdiagnosed my symptoms. He has been managing my Lupus for about 30 years now and he is just as caring and thorough today as he was all those years ago. I would highly recommend him to anyone! You won't be disappointed, doctors don't come any better than him.

|  Exceptional care, I highly recommend.....  |  show details
by Sandy Kuncze on Nov 9th, 2009

There is never a wait time in the waiting room. The staff is exceptional. The Doctor is thorough, and takes his time, you never feel rushed and he answers any and all questions in terms easily understood and never makes you feel like each question, no matter how small, is not important. He is the epitome of what Doctors should be, knowledgable, caring, and truly concerned about your well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Brodman.