Dr. Richard Bronsteen Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Richard Bronsteen?

Extremely cold, horrific bedside manner, instills fear

Posted on October 29th, 2016

We had an anatomy scan with Dr. Bronsteen during which he told us there was 'something wrong' with both of our twins and continued to say this over and over and not answer any questions while I sobbed on the table. He stood over me and looked at me with a blank and almost sociopathic type stare, all while refusing to answer any of our questions. Due to what I believe was extreme stress and anxiety from his manner at this appointment, my water ruptured extremely early and I spent two weeks in the hospital before we tragically lost our babies. An ultrasound during our hospital stay found that there was absolutely nothing anatomically wrong with either baby. He had read the ultrasound wrong and instilled extreme fear and anxiety in a scared first time pregnant mother. I have never written a review about a doctor but feel very strongly he should not be allowed anywhere near such fragile and vulnerable women. He clearly doesn't understand how to conduct an anatomy scan either, because he was incorrect. If I could give less than 1 'star' I would. He should be ashamed of how he treats his patients.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

This man is very rude and has no clue about his patients, don't waste your time or money. He has no empathy for pregnant women whatsoever.

Professional and Unselfish

Posted on November 10th, 2015

My baby and I have Dr. Bronsteen to thank for our lives and good health. During an emergency situation at the end of my pregnancy Dr. Bronsteen went above and beyond to save my baby and me , even though it was not convenient for the hospital or staff who are accustomed to a "one size fits all" and insurance dominated decision making process. Without going into detail - trust me - Dr. Bronsteen has put his patient's lives first! Above and beyond schedules, red tape, and "in the box" thinking when some situations require thinking OUTSIDE the box to save lives. Thank God this gifted doctor has his priorities straight. Too bad there aren't more like him.

not recommended

Posted on November 4th, 2011

I have had 18 seizures in the last year so when I asked him for a recommendation for a planned c - section he refused and I fired him.I guess that he doesnot know that labor is stressful and would make me have seizures.Either that or he doesnot care !He also either doesnot know or care that when I am seizing that my baby isnot getting oxygen which could cause mental retardation or death !

Posted on July 6th, 2016