Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Brown
Dr. Richard Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durango, CO. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Psychiatry. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Mercy Regional Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center Of Durango and Mercy Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Richard Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durango, CO.
Dr. Steven Weiss
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Durango, CO 0.01 mi30
Dr. Gustav Hallin
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Durango, CO 0.01 mi29
Dr. Michael Dempsey
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine
Durango, CO 0.01 mi21