A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brunader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brunader is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brunader, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunader graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Brunader has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Brunader MD is a male Geriatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Brunader practice?
- Dr. Richard Brunader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brunader practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians and Eugene Geriatric Doctors.