Dr. Richard Brunelle Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Brunelle?

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr Ricky handled my Johnson problems very expertly. His skill, knowledge and manner were more than I expected. I will never let anyone else handle my Johnson issue but him. Thank you so much! 😁

Patient

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Brunelle for approx. 8 years now and I think he is a excellent Doctor. He always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns I may have and is very easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to see a doctor who truly cares and provides good medical care.

WHEN YOU HAVE URINARY PROBLEMS SEE DR. BRUNELLE

Posted on May 20th, 2017

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BRUNELLE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT SINCE 1989. WHENEVER I HAVE A URINARY PROBLEM THEY HAVE HAD ME COME IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF I NEED A PROCEDURE DONE HE DOES IT RIGHT AWAY. I ALSO LIKE THAT HE NOT ONLY SENDS A URINE SPECIMEN TO THE LAB BUT ALSO DOES CULTURE IN THE OFFICE. YOU ARE CALLED AS SOON AS THEY GET THE RESULTS. WHEN DR. BRUNELLE WAS OUT OF TOWN I SAW ANOTHER UROLOGIST AND WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THE VISIT.

Bad Bedside Manner

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner- insensitive to patient's pain. Made rude comment while I was in earshot after outpatient surgery. Did not take time to explain that I would experience pain afterwards and was unsympathetic when I reported it. Very gruff... during a different procedure that was somewhat painful, I clinched up and he said "Well if you'd just relax it would be easier".

a traumatic experience with this dr

Posted on February 2nd, 2014

This dr must dislike women as he made me lay completely naked on the cold steel while he examined me. It was completely humiliating to the point that I refused much of the requirements from the dr and his staff for my care. Each time, the nurse jammed me with a catheter,which was completely unnecessary. With all of the tests and labwork the dr did, he never established anything. My kidney stones went untreated until I found a caring, more respectful dr. I made sure my PCP knew of my traumatic visits to this dr, whom she referred me to. She did not know of his reprehensible bedside manner.

Peyronies Disease

Posted on December 8th, 2010

The good Doctor is very uninformed on this malady and reluctant to admit it . He would be of much better service to his patients with Peyronies to refer them to someone who knows what he is doing and keeps up to date with modern treatments. Very disappointed .

Posted on February 6th, 2017