Urologist

2.0

Bad Bedside Manner show details Bad Bedside Manner
Jan 20th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner- insensitive to patient's pain. Made rude comment while I was in earshot after outpatient surgery. Did not take time to explain that I would experience pain afterwards and was unsympathetic when I reported it. Very gruff... during a different procedure that was somewhat painful, I clinched up and he said "Well if you'd just relax it would be easier".

a traumatic experience with this dr show details a traumatic experience with this dr
Feb 1st, 2014

This dr must dislike women as he made me lay completely naked on the cold steel while he examined me. It was completely humiliating to the point that I refused much of the requirements from the dr and his staff for my care. Each time, the nurse jammed me with a catheter,which was completely unnecessary. With all of the tests and labwork the dr did, he never established anything. My kidney stones went untreated until I found a caring, more respectful dr. I made sure my PCP knew of my traumatic visits to this dr, whom she referred me to. She did not know of his reprehensible bedside manner.

Peyronies Disease show details Peyronies Disease
Dec 8th, 2010

The good Doctor is very uninformed on this malady and reluctant to admit it . He would be of much better service to his patients with Peyronies to refer them to someone who knows what he is doing and keeps up to date with modern treatments. Very disappointed .