Dr. Richard Brunelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Brunelle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 20th, 2017

WHEN YOU HAVE URINARY PROBLEMS SEE DR. BRUNELLE

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BRUNELLE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT SINCE 1989. WHENEVER I HAVE A URINARY PROBLEM THEY HAVE HAD ME COME IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF I NEED A PROCEDURE DONE HE DOES IT RIGHT AWAY. I ALSO LIKE THAT HE NOT ONLY SENDS A URINE SPECIMEN TO THE LAB BUT ALSO DOES CULTURE IN THE OFFICE. YOU ARE CALLED AS SOON AS THEY GET THE RESULTS. WHEN DR. BRUNELLE WAS OUT OF TOWN I SAW ANOTHER UROLOGIST AND WAS NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THE VISIT.

January 20th, 2015

Bad Bedside Manner

Horrible bedside manner- insensitive to patient's pain. Made rude comment while I was in earshot after outpatient surgery. Did not take time to explain that I would experience pain afterwards and was unsympathetic when I reported it. Very gruff... during a different procedure that was somewhat painful, I clinched up and he said "Well if you'd just relax it would be easier".

February 2nd, 2014

a traumatic experience with this dr

This dr must dislike women as he made me lay completely naked on the cold steel while he examined me. It was completely humiliating to the point that I refused much of the requirements from the dr and his staff for my care. Each time, the nurse jammed me with a catheter,which was completely unnecessary. With all of the tests and labwork the dr did, he never established anything. My kidney stones went untreated until I found a caring, more respectful dr. I made sure my PCP knew of my traumatic visits to this dr, whom she referred me to. She did not know of his reprehensible bedside manner.

December 8th, 2010

Peyronies Disease

The good Doctor is very uninformed on this malady and reluctant to admit it . He would be of much better service to his patients with Peyronies to refer them to someone who knows what he is doing and keeps up to date with modern treatments. Very disappointed .

February 6th, 2017