A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bruneteau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bruneteau, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruneteau graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruneteau has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Bruneteau MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Bruneteau practice?
- Dr. Richard Bruneteau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bruneteau practices Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NE.
See Omaha Plastic Surgeons.