A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brunner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brunner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brunner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brunner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brunner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Garmany Brunner MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Brunner practice?
- Dr. Richard Brunner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brunner practices Surgery near Port Saint Joe, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marianna, FL.
See Port Saint Joe Surgeons.