A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopedic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Buch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Buch practice?
- Dr. Richard Buch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Buch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.