A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Buch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Orthopedic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Buch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Buch practice?
- Dr. Richard Buch has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Buch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.