Dr. Richard Buch MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Plano, TX

February 6th, 2017
I got my life Back.
Dr. bunch was incredible. my surgery time was more than double than expected and he did a wonderful job. I really liked his staff and his no nonsense personality. I would recommend him to everyone . He fixed my hip when five other doctors said no thanks to complecated of a case.

November 2nd, 2016
ConforMIS Knee
I felt really comfortable immediately with Dr Buch. He is well read, open to ideas and evidence based practice and research. I felt like I had known him all my professional life. front office staff NOT friendly or helpful. I had a scheduled apt and waited over 1 hours before I saw the surgeon. Well worth the wait though!

October 10th, 2016
RN
Dr. Buch was able to help me when other ortho MD's just shrugged their shoulders. I found him to be attentive, personable, and he kept me informed. However, he does not tolerate "stupid". The patient needs to do their part, which, unfortunately is usually, painful and hard! His staff from schedulers, receptionist, insurance filers to techs and surgical assistants are incredible! I would not have recovered as well without his humor, and their support and encouragement!

June 21st, 2016
Terrible experience.. back to worse than before surgery

November 25th, 2015
Dr. Bush had the right solution for my problems when other doctors didn't.

August 15th, 2015
Dr Buch will Always be my Orthapedic Doctor !!

April 24th, 2015
Brilliant Dr.... Only does what needs to be done..... Very pleased

May 20th, 2014
Owner Christy's Steam Carpet Cleaning
Dr. Buch has operated on my right hip 3 times in 20 plus years and has done an excellent job each time. I have developed a loyalty to him and his staff for the operations performed on me associated with my osteoarthritis.

October 29th, 2013
All smiles..
All aspects of this visit was A+, I hobbled in feeling miserable, and left feeling like a ton of bricks (that I had been caring around for several weeks ) just fell away. I was not only in better spirits with the news, my ability to walk had greatly improved.. I was dancing in my head !! I am impatient, and agitated when I don't feel positive, normally bad patient. The entire experience was positive, and soon I will be dancing :)

October 16th, 2012
Great Experience
Yes, the wait was long as is with any specialist. The "NEW" office and front office staff are FANTASTIC; friendly and caring. I am impressed by the doctor and his ability to think outside of the box when it's a complex issue. I love Dr. Buch.

August 27th, 2012
Top Notch
I received a replacement for my partial femur and full knee implant in 2000. The day I was scheduled for surgery, I received call from him that he did not approve of the prosthetic device that he had received from the manufacturer. The surgery was rescheduled. Despite a delay it shows that Dr. Buch does not wing it with substandard materials. The final surgery (5+ hours) went flawless. He corrected a difference in bone length that had occurred between my first surgery and this one. I was on my feet in 48 hours and at home in 7. I have had no problems since. His bed side manners are impeccable from a patient perspective. He will not tolerate interference with the healing process as he sees appropriate. Each year since the surgery his staff have followed up with calls to ensure I am doing well. Dr. Buch is a dedicated and passionate professional. I hope he is still practicing medicine when I am due for my next replacement.

May 7th, 2012
Greatness!
This is the best doctor I have ever been to. I have had multiple botched surgeries on my leg. I was told I needed an amputation, due to my chronic infection. Thanks to Dr. Buch, I have still have my leg and I am back to living my life. Words can not thank you enough. Excellent Dr. and Staff!