A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Buchta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buchta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Buchta, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchta graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Buchta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Buchta MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Buchta practice?
- Dr. Richard Buchta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Buchta practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.