Learn more about Dr. Richard Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bulger, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bulger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Bulger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Richard Bulger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Bulger practices Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.