Learn more about Dr. Richard Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bulger, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bulger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bulger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bulger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Bulger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Richard Bulger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bulger practices Otolaryngology near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Otolaryngologists.