A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bulger, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bulger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Bulger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Bulger practice?
- Dr. Richard Bulger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bulger practices Otolaryngology near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Otolaryngologists.