Learn more about Dr. Richard Bulger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bulger, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Bulger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bulger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Bulger practice?
Dr. Richard Bulger practices Otolaryngology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL.
See Bolingbrook Otolaryngologists.