Dr. Richard Bultman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Bultman has been my personal physician and flight surgeon for going on twenty years. He fosters and encourages a two-way conversation regarding your health and health care. This is very important to me. His diagnoses have always been well founded and his treatment has been spot on. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a family physician.

March 26th, 2016
Excellent office
Excellent care. This was for a FAA First Class Flight Physical, but their office is always good. And Dr. Bultman is excellent.

March 6th, 2016
A job well done by all!

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Bultman and his superb staff actually make a doctor's visit enjoyable. The best in the FAA AME business.

August 13th, 2015
If it had not been for Dr. Bultman, I could have lost my husband. He was having numbness in his leg, Dr. Bultman recommended that he go see Dr. K. Rifkin, and while checking his leg to see if he had a blood clot he found that he also found that he had an anyurism in the abdomen. We did not have a clue about this. The issue has been taken care of and my husband is now on his way to recovery. Thanks so much to the doctors who cared for my husband.

July 3rd, 2015
Awesome doctor and experience at the clinic. I would recommend them to anyone.

April 22nd, 2015
This man has been my doctor for years! I would not have it any other way. He is caring, concerned, and truly helpful. What a wonderful day it was when he became a doctor!

March 20th, 2015
Outstanding!
Awesome doc. He has been my personal flight surgeon for over 25 years! He' a physician's physician.

July 28th, 2011
Professional and accurate
I, as well as my wife and daughter, have seen Dr. Bultman several times and his diagnosis has always been accurate and treatment has been effective. He does not waste your time and gets the job done.

June 10th, 2010
Dr Bultman is the best!
I used to go to Dr Bultman when I was younger. I recently had to go see him for a visit about high blood pressure and was a little nervous. However Dr Bultman and his staff are all very courteous and professional and put me at ease immediately. Not only was his diagnosis completely accurate, the prescriptions he recommended worked right away and I have not had any problems since being on my medications. He even gave me some samples to try before he filled my prescription to make sure he was giving me the correct medication. Thank you Dr Bultman and your staff for making my visits enjoyable and I know my future visits will be just as good. Keep up the great work and don't listen to the bad reviews on here because I know they couldn't possibly have any truth.

March 1st, 2017