A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Buonocore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Buonocore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
Education & Awards
Dr. Buonocore graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buonocore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Vincent Buonocore MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard V. Buonocore practice?
- Dr. Richard Buonocore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Buonocore practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Chester Neurological Surgeons and Chester Surgeons.