A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burg graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Burg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Burg practice?
- Dr. Richard Burg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Burg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
See Allen Surgeons.