A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burg graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Burg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Burg practice?
- Dr. Richard Burg has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Burg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allen, TX.
See Allen Surgeons.