Learn more about Dr. Richard Burg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burg graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Burg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wallace Emil Burg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Burg practice?
- Dr. Richard Burg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Burg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Denton, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.