- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burgett is Good. Dr. Burgett has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burgett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neuro-Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgett graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burgett has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Burgett practice?
Dr. Richard Burgett practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Facial Plastic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Terre Haute, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists, Indianapolis Surgeons, and Indianapolis Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Burgett, Dr. Rickie Burgett, Dr. Rich Burgett, Dr. Rick Burgett, Dr. Richie Burgett, Dr. Ricky Burgett